Online Catalogue
Knowledgebase > Help Desk > Knowledgebase

Search help:

Products are all listed in millimetres, I need to know the gauge size


Many people work with wire "Gauges" and there are two types of "Gauges" :

SWG = "Standard Wire Gauge"
AWG = "American Wire Gauge"

Our list of items are mainly listed with diameters in millimetres.

We have conversion tables here :


Was this article helpful? yes / no
Related articles I've received my order and it's wrong...
Article details
Article ID: 1
Category: General
Date added: 2016-12-08 11:40:41
Views: 757
Rating (Votes): Article rated 3.7/5.0 (6)

« Go back